Pure therapeutic patchouli essential oil infused in an all natural soy wax.
- Additional pure therapeutic essential oils include clove and cedarwood.
- The sweet musky herbaceous aroma of patchouli is accentuated by the warm spicy subtle scent of clove and the pleasant woody undertone of cedarwood.
- Patchouli aromatherapy common uses: antiseptic, antiviral, antimicrobial, antibacterial. Natural insect repellent. Rumored to be an aphrodisiac.
- Clove aromatherapy common uses: anti-inflammatory and expectorant. Natural insect repellent.
- Cedarwood aromatherapy common uses: reduces nervousness and tension. Calming. Natural insect repellent.
No synthetic fragrances.
6 Cubes per Pack (2.5oz).