Pure therapeutic eucalyptus essential oil infused in an all natural soy wax.
- Additional pure therapeutic essential oils include American corn mint and cedarwood.
- The robust American corn mint provides a subtle menthol aroma while the cedarwood complements the soothing aroma of eucalyptus with a subtle woody undertone.
- Eucalyptus aromatherapy common uses: antiseptic, disinfectant, expectorant. Soothing. Natural insect repellent.
- Cedarwood aromatherapy common uses: reducing nervousness and tension. Calming. Natural insect repellent.
- American Corn Mint aromatherapy common uses: reducing insomnia and nausea.
No synthetic fragrances.
Six Cubes per Pack (2.5oz).