Pure therapeutic cedarwood essential oil infused in an all natural soy wax.
- Additional pure therapeutic essential oils include Cypress and clove.
- Cedarwood essential oil has a robust smoky-woody sweet aroma with a subtle camphoraceous scent. The clove essential oil is very light and provides a subtle spicy undertone while the cypress essential oil is herbaceous and provides a subtle woody evergreen aroma.
- Cedarwood therapeutic compounds include alpha-cedrene, beta-cedrene, cedrol, and thujopsene. Cedarwood aromatherapy common uses: Reducing anxiety and nervousness. Antiseptic and is a natural insect repellent.
- Clove therapeutic compounds include Eugenol. Clove aromatherapy common uses: Antibacterial, Antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-microbial. Expectorant and is a natural insect repellent.
- Cypress therapeutic compounds include carene, limonene, and alpha-pinene. Cypress aromatherapy common uses: Antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and expectorant.
- No artificial or synthetic fragrances.
- Six Cubes per Pack (2.5oz).